Antero Motor Home Class B - Diesel RVs For Sale
Plan out your adventure, then choose an Antero Class B gas or diesel van to make it happen! The two diesel models feature a 4x4 chassis and the gas model includes a Ford Transit AWD chassis for the ultimate off-grid experience.
The proven quality of these camper vans means you can enjoy exploring for years to come, and you'll find smart storage space for all your gear and belongings. Each Antero van features a Smart Floor System with full length L-track insets so you can configure your seating and accessories just the way you want them. You will also appreciate the off-grid power system with Lithium Ion battery storage that will allow you to unplug from the outside world for a while.
Adventures awaits you in an Antero Class B diesel or gas van. Choose yours today!
Antero Bamaga Class B diesel motorhome highlights: Swivel Captain's Seats ... more about Antero Bamaga
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 20 ft 5 in Ext Width 8 ft Ext Height 9 ft 10 in Exterior Color Pebble Grey, Graphite Grey, Silver Grey Fresh Water Capacity 18 gals Grey Water Capacity 20 gals Fuel Type Diesel Engine 3.0L 6 Cylinder Turbo Diesel Chassis Mercedes Sprinter 4x4 Horsepower 188 hp Fuel Capacity 24.5 gals Wheelbase 144 in Available Beds Murphy Torque 325 ft-lb Refrigerator Type Refrigerator/Freezer Refrigerator Size 4.6 cu ft Cooktop Burners 1 Number of Awnings 1 Water Heater Capacity 2.5 gal Water Heater Type Bosch Awning Info Power Shower Type N/A
PLEASE NOTE: Features and options separated by model below
- Mercedes Sprinter 4x4
- 3.0 L 6-Cylinder turbo diesel 188 hp
- 325 ft lbs torque
- 95.5" wide (with mirrors) / 118" height
- 245" Long (263" Long Off Road)
- Upgraded Wheels and Tires
- Running Boards
- Custom Roof Rack with Front LED Light Bar, LED
- Side Entry Light, LED Rear Light Bar
- Wind Sensing Awning
- Roof Access Side Ladder
- Tow Hitch Step
- Hood Wrap
- Exclusive Smartfloor Foundation flooring and track system
- Swivel Leather Driver and Passenger Seats
- Charging Center with USB and 12 Volt
- Flexible Storage
- Built in Air Compressor w/ Rear Port
- Rear Speakers and Bluetooth Sound System
- Insulated Window Covers : Windshield, Drivers,
- Passengers, Galley, Sliding Door and bed popouts
- Survival First Aid Kit
- Smoke Detector
- CO2 Detector
- Fire Extinguisher
Heating and Cooling
- 12 Volt Air Conditioning
- Fuel Fired Heater with Thermostat and Altimeter for Efficient Burn
- Roof Vent
- Sliding Door Bug Screen
- Rear Bug and Shade Screen
- 3,000 Watt Inverter
- 105 Ah, 12 Volt Li-Ion Coach Batteries (3 qty)
- 90 Watt Roof Mounted Solar Panels (3 qty)
- Solar Expansion Port
- Auxiliary Chassis Start System
- Solid Surface Counter Top
- Induction Cooktop
- 4.6 Cu Ft Refrigerator / Freezer
- Deep Sink with Spray Faucet and Cutting board Cover
- 700 Watt Microwave
- Custom Cabinetry with Pantry
- Magnetic Steel Wall Panel
- 18 gal Fresh
- 20 gal Grey
- 2.5 gal Bosch Hot Water Tank
- Portable Cassette Toilet with Ottoman
- Tank Monitoring System
- Exterior Shower Port
Off Road Package (Optional)
- Heavy Duty Front Bumper with Lighting and Hidden Warn Winch
- Heavy Duty Rear Bumper with Storage Container and Tire Storage
- 5th Full Size Wheel and Tire
- Waterline Wrap
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
The brand you know as Summit Adventure Vans has a new name: Antero. Antero Adventure Motors are the same adventure-ready vehicles that you know you can rely on for durability, comfort, and power, just with a new name for your latest adventures. To make a mark on these experiences, Antero is introducing a new logo and secondary mark.
The new name is inspired by Mt. Antero, the tenth highest mountain in Colorado and the highest peak in the Sawatch Range of the Rocky Mountains. Locals will explain that Mt. Antero is a fourteener, or mountain peak exceeding 14,000 feet, making it a sought-after adventure destination for outdoor enthusiasts. On the west side of the summit, you’ll find the highest mountain road in the state—Mt. Antero Road—which features nine miles of four-wheel-drive road going almost to the summit. There’s no better place to kick your new Antero Adventure Motor into gear and start making memories!
Antero Adventures Motors are designed with passion and purpose—with no settling for the status quo insight. Our debut adventure van, the Longs Peak, features a Mercedes Sprinter chassis and off-the-grid capabilities in a purposefully built design. Our newest model, the Pikes Peak, includes thoughtful design features and a Ford Transit chassis. Beyond 2021, Antero Adventure Motors will continue to elevate your adventures with new vans, vehicles, and innovations.